CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 5, 2010

I know I haven't updated much

One thing I have really wanted to do this year is to post more. It's been a rough week. I fell and broke my butt and hurt my back. (yeah go ahead and laugh everyone else has about my butt). Actually, I only bruised it badly. But its actually black and blue. The dear husband tried to cut off the tip of his finger. It was really gross. (I do have pictures of that but not my butt). Then my son took a nice wipeout snowboarding and now has a concussion. We have decided to put my little toddler into a bubble for the rest of the week. Three trips to the Emergency Room have been more than enough this week!
Everything is starting to go back to normal so again I will be posting more!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment