CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pepsi products stock up deal @ CVS continues 1/24-1/30/2010

I am personally a diet coke person but everyone else in my house prefers Pepsi products. So I am really looking forward to the Coke deal that will be upcoming soon. Because after taking advantage of the Pepsi deals at Wags and CVS my pantry has just as much as my local stores. Just an FYI I had a total of $21 spent on Pepsi produts last week and it rolled over for this week. Now I only have to spend $19 to get my ECB.

If you spend $20 on Pepsi products and various chips get $10 ECB.
To maximize this deal I found it best to buy the 2 liters. (This is the second week with this deal). I bought

12 2 liters of pepsi @$1.25 each
2 bags Stacy's chips @ $3.00 each
1 Johnsons & Johnsons travel first aid kit @ $0.97

Pre coupon total $22.00+ tax

Coupons I used:
CVS $5/$20
(3) $1/4 Pepsi 2 liters (hang tags)
(1) Free bag of Stacy Chips (become a fan on facebook)
(1) $1 off Stacy Chips (CVS website no longer available)
(1) $1 any Johnsons & Johnsons product (one of the inserts)

My O.O.P was $9 and I got $10 in ECB's.

No comments:

Post a Comment