CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Upcoming Jewel deals starting 1/28 a few quick highlights!

I have been waiting for another fav 4 deal! It's finally here! The deal is to get 4 meats for $19.99. You would think that purchasing the largest packages would maximize your savings.

But there is a better way of working this deal. This is when I stock up on chicken! Look for the smallest packages of Jewel Signature chicken (you want to find the packages for about $2.50 or less). Your total will be around $10, the register will automatically deduct $4.10 when you purchase 4. Why this works....I have no idea, neither do the employees. But you will get 4 packages of chicken for under $6! This is a little trick I found on couponing for 4 awhile back! If you have some time check out her site it's one of my favorites!

Quaker products (oatmeal, Granola bars Captain Crunch Cereal) is on sale for $1.39 each. When you purchase in multiples of 5 ($6.95/5 boxes). There is a $1 IP here for oatmeal. If you have access to 3 computers all 5 boxes of oatmeal would be $1.95. If that is not possible there is a $3.00/5 on the front of the Butera ad that is a manufacturer's coupon making it $3.95/5 still not a bad deal!

Post cereals are on sale for $1.49 each when purchased in multiples of 4. There was $1/2 coupon in SS (not sure of the date).

Tennessee Pride individual breakfast sandwiches are on sale 10/$10. These are always on my Avenu deals and I always seem to have a coupon for them BUT I am yet to find them at any Jewel.

Some John Frieda products were on clearance (Streamwood). I can't remember the exact price but were under $4 There are some IP's here to make this even better!

Select Eggo products were also on clearance for $1.49. I know I have a $1/2 coupon for Eggo but I can not find where it came from-so that may not be much help to you. I figured it out!!!! They came in a cereal box!

No comments:

Post a Comment